Exclusive dinner at “Alcron” €460
New Year's Eve dinner in Prague 2014/2015
Refined, cozy “Alcron” restaurant invites its dearest guests to see the Old Year out together. This place differs from big noisy restaurants. It allows some privacy and has very delicate atmosphere. Art deco design and exquisite cuisine is for very special holidays in Prague!
Let us introduce “Alcron” restaurant. Over 80 years of success, international recognition and numerous awards and certainly whole generations of “Alcorn” restaurant fans. It’s impressive, is not it? This place can welcome only 24 guests at a time, so if you want some quite romance on New Year’s Eve, we recommend to book dinner at “Alcron” in advance, due to seats limitation.
We can not help speaking about restaurant design that is famous for Tamara de Lempicka’s images of dancing couples in the frame of intimate cozy atmosphere. Here comes Alcron’s Chef, talented and skilled Roman Paulus. He will surprise you with traditional Czech cuisine delights as well as truly gourmet dishes.
Your dinner will be accompanied by refined piano music and some live entertainment, in order to make this evening remarkable. “Alcron” restaurant welcomes new and old guests, promising high standards and remarkable cuisine.
New Year’s Eve Menu is included to the price
Cold starter and drink
- Octopus, chorizo sauce, olives and capers
- Vino Hort Ryzlink rýnský VOC 2012, Czech Republic
- Terrine of foie gras with gingerbread cream
- Château La Nerthe, Châteauneuf du Pape blanc 2011, Côtes du Rhône, France
Soup and drink
- Cream soup melon with ginger and coconut milk
- Emerich Knoll, Riesling “Kellerberg” Smaragd 2009, Wachau, Austria
Hot starter and drink
- Ravioli with egg and truffle with Jerusalem artichoke
- Guttarolo, Bianco Amphora 2011, Puglia, Italy
Main Course and drink
- Sole fillets, fried in oil, gnocchi with parmesan, lemon grass foam
- Domaine Louis Michel, Chablis Grand Cru Grenouilles 2010, Bourgogne, France
- The best American beef fillet and braised with miso ham, mashed potatoes, smoked in tea with jasmine
- Château Talbot 1998, 4éme Grand Cru Classé, Saint-Julien, Bordeaux, France
Assorted cheeses and drink
- A wide selection of of French cheeses with walnut bread and marmalade figs
- Angelo Gaja, Darmagi 1991, Langhe, Italy
- Sweet “Alcron” temptation 2014
- Krug Grande Cuvée, Champagne, France
- Beginning: at 7 p.m.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Total cost:adults - 460 euro, children 6-12 years - 230 euro
- All dishes from the menu are included to the New Year's dinner. Drinks are charged separately except those presented in the menu.
- Dinner booking can be done through the online form below or by telephone. Payment is made on the spot or by credit card
This excursion has 0 feedbacks, be the first to leave your feedback using the form below.
Payment is made on arrival in Prague or via Visa / Mastercard. The most convenient way is to book transfer with us in order to get sufficient transfer discount. The amount is fixed and will not be changed or require additional fees.