This Policy describes the principles of processing of Personal Data that is submitted to http://www.garsiatour.com or that otherwise becomes available to garsiatour in connection with use by the Clients and other users of the Website, Software and Services.
This Policy is an agreement between the Clients and garsiatour, which states how Personal Data submitted by the Clients is processed by garsiatour on behalf of the Clients.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand the practices that garsiatour applies regarding processing of Personal Data.
This Policy constitutes an integral part of the agreement entered into between the Clients and garsiatour. By viewing the Website and/or using the Software and Services, the Clients confirm that they have familiarized themselves with this Policy, understood it and agree to its terms. Upon initial registration with TextMagic, the Clients (via their authorized representatives) also confirm the above-said by clicking on the “Create My Account” button, which declares the Client´s acceptance of and consent to the processing of Personal Data as described in this Policy.
This Policy also constitutes an agreement between the Clients (as controllers of Personal Data) and garsiatour (as processor of Personal Data) in the meaning of article 28 of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council).
garsiatour shall be entitled to unilaterally review and amend this Policy from time to time. Therefore, garsiatour advises to periodically review the Policy in the case of any changes to it. Continued use of the Website, Software and Services means the consent to any such changes.
If the Client or other users do not agree with any or all terms of this Policy or any possible changes to it, then they should immediately close the Website and cease using the Software and Services.
garsiatour has drafted this Policy in cooperation with its legal advisers in accordance with the requirements of GDPR. TextMagic does its best to ensure that processing of Personal Data is in full compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Client(s) means legal persons, who register themselves on the Website and use it and the Software in accordance with the Terms and this Policy for the purpose of using the Services.
- Data Subjects means all natural persons, whose personal data is submitted to garsiatour in connection with using the Website, Software and the Services, including recipients of the Services (clients of the Clients).
- GDPR means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Service(s) means a business text-messaging service for sending notifications, alerts, reminders, confirmations and SMS marketing campaigns. Service is rendered via a Website-based SMS platform or by using the Software.
- Software means web-based interface, mobile app and other downloadable and integrable software developed and maintained by garsiatour for the purpose of provision of the Services.