Prague Airport Taxi. Taxi from the Prague Airport to any place you wish. Taxi Karlštejn, Carlsbad, Bohemian Crumlaw, Dresden, Wien
Questions? Call us right now!
Prices and phones on the right.
- Transfer from Prague Airport < – > to the hotel (or inversely) 500 CZK (€19) – 17 GBR
- Prague -> Carlsbad, teplice, Pardubice 99 EUR
- Prague -> Bohemian Crumlaw, Dresden 119 EUR
- Prague -> Berlin, Munich, Weina 227 EUR
- Long distances – 9 CZK/km (ex. 50 km one way and 50 km back – €36)
- *Waiting is 10 EUR per hour, optionally. We also can drive you back to Prague.
Taxi in Prague – price
- Prague 180-400 CZK (€7 – €16),
Prague Airport fixed 497 CZK (€19)
- Taxi out of Prague 180-600 czk (€7 – €24)
Taxi in Czech Republic – price
- Czech Republic 9 CZK/km (€0.3)
- Carlsbad €99
- The complete price list
- Czech Republic: +420 773 477 799
Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: malebnameri
Our price is discussed beforehand!
Exchange rate: €1:26CZK.
The lowest price and the fair service!
Be aware of the cars with the taximeter. There are 6 tariffs and they depend on the taxi driver. We offer you a non-stop service with a fixed price, which you know beforehand. No cheats!
Our cars are BMW 735 E65, Ford Mondeo IV Universal, Mercedes Benz E, Mercedes Benz Viano. Also we can provide a big bus for 56 people.
You can pay at once by Visa, MasterCard, Paypal or WebMoney. The price is for the journey not for 1 person.
Our drivers are professional.
They have great experience in driving on European roads. The car will be provided instantly.
We work around the clock. Our prices are lower than Czech.
Call home only for €0.21!
SIM card with the tariff 1 min/€ 0.21 only for €10 with €8 on your balance. Incoming calls are free.
Attetion! Only till 31.12.2019!
The car + a driver for 5 hours – €49
The car + a driver for 10 hours – €99
We will drive you to any place you wish and we will wait for you at any time you like. We work around the clock. + 1 hour = 10 euro. Fuel charges are paid separately (7 litres/100km, 1.3 euro/litre)