"Zlata Praha" - high taste standard €440
New Year's Eve dinner in Prague 2019/2020
Do you want to be the first to see the New Year In? Then you should choose “Zlata Praha” restaurant for festive dinner. It is located on the 9th floor with excellent panoramic view of Old City and unique combination of both international and Czech cuisine.
“Zlata Praha” is truly named the city’s best award winning restaurant and it welcomes you for New Year celebrations. During winter holidays the most spectacular Prague restaurant offers dreamlike view and cuisine from the chef Miroslav Kubec who is currently the President of Czech Chef Association. You may have a look at the New Year’s Eve menu below.
When the clock strikes midnight, you can watch New Year’s first steps from the restaurant’s terrace. During your dinner you will be accompanied by live music, interesting entertaining programme and fire show at the end of the programme.
New Year’s Eve Menu is included to the price
- Assorted French cheeses with fruit bread and dates mustard – Pont l’Evêque, Reblochon, Munster, Comté
- Lobster cream soup with tartare and lobster claw on the grill
- Yellowfin baked tuna with rice noodles and a sauce of coconut and lime
- Beef tenderloin of Italian beef Chianina (the oldest species, reared in Tuscan products)
- French liver Foie gras confit with grilled leek, roasted potato dumplings in melted butter and Hennessy XO cognac sauce
- Carpaccio of veal with sugar peas and sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar caviar, toast and melon mousse of Parmesan cheese
- DULCEY chocolate mousse with tangerine sauce
- Curd cake with cinnamon, cranberries and tangerine candyfloss
Dishes for New Year night
- Traditionally baked suckling pig with lentils
- Prague ham with horseradish
- Homemade bread of fried wheat
- Selection of wines, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Beginning: should be agreed beforehand
- All dishes from the menu are included to the New Year's dinner. Drinks are charged separately except those presented in the menu.
- Total cost: for adults - 440 euro, children of 6-12 years - 299 euro
- Dinner booking can be done through the online form below or by phone. Payment is made on the spot or by credit card
This excursion has 0 feedbacks, be the first to leave your feedback using the form below.
Payment is made on arrival in Prague or via Visa / Mastercard. The most convenient way is to book transfer with us in order to get sufficient transfer discount. The amount is fixed and will not be changed or require additional fees.