Golden Well or U Zlate Studne offer from €299
New Year's Eve dinner in Prague 2014/2015
In order to find the best view in Prague as well as exquisite dinner from award winning chef you should spend New Year’s Eve in the Golden Well restaurant. With Renaissance epoch interior, this restaurant is ideal for romantic evening.
The restaurant is situated on the beautiful building that is about half century old and is famous for its splendid heated terrace. Here you can admire ‘the city of hundred spires’ in full and enjoy your dinner, watching famous chef Pavel Sapik, whose talent is recognized worldwide.
You can check our combined offer for New Year’s Eve dinner that includes both dish and drink advice. You will also be delighted with 7 courses tasting menu and dessert variety offered. Price on the site includes New Year dinner, aperitif, soft drinks, coffee and a glass of champagne Taittinger Brut Resérve. In case you order menu with wine, your every meal will be served with a glass of wine.
For additional fee you can also taste best wines and cognac in the menu. We should note that this restaurant is among 40 others in the word with “Rémy Martin Louis XIII Fortress” label. Have a look at the menu below and order New Year’s Eve dinner at “Golden Well” with us.
New Year’s Eve Menu is included to the price
- “Bellini” snow balls with various cocktail snacks
Dish and Drink menu
- Marinated Canadian lobster, scallops and tiger prawns
- Chablis AOC, Domaine Joseph Garnier, Chablis – France 2010 (magnum bottle)
- Foie Gras in chocolate crust “Valrhona”, served with pear jelly “Wíllíamíne Líqueur” and cinnamon rolls
- Sauternes AOC – Baron Philippe de Rothschild – France 2007
- Double spicy chicken soup with chicken
- Grilled Canadian lobster, served with risotto of cuttlefish, pak choi leaf and lobster sauce
- Santenay Blanc, René Lequin-Colin – France 2010
- Royal steak from Argentine tenderloin beef “Angus”, served with mashed potatoes and truffles from Piemonte, sauce of Baron Philippe de Rothschild
- Sauternes Mas la Plana, Miguel Torres – Spain 2009
- Cheeses assortment
- André – straw wine, Šlechtitelská stanice Velké Pavlovice – Česká Republika 2009
- Assorted mini desserts
- Chocolate fondue
- Fresh fruit and homemade pralines
- Richard Delisle XO – Cognac, France
- Beginning: should be agreed with operator
- All dishes from the menu are included to the New Year's dinner. Drinks are charged separately except those presented in the menu.
- Total cost: menu without wine - 299 euro; menu with wine - 399 euro
- Dinner booking can be done through the online form below or by telephone. Payment is made on the spot or by credit card
This excursion has 0 feedbacks, be the first to leave your feedback using the form below.
Payment is made on arrival in Prague or via Visa / Mastercard. The most convenient way is to book transfer with us in order to get sufficient transfer discount. The amount is fixed and will not be changed or require additional fees.